Thursday 3 September 2009

Sticking is becoming a habit!

15st 0lb. Again. It is coming off a little too steadily at the moment. Mind you, I suppose after yesterday I should be pleased with that.

I have been down in Ripon today preparing food for photography - the macaroni cheese was hard to resist so I must be tired - comfort food is the order of the day! However, I didn't have time for breakfast here so, when I stopped to shop for the shoot, I bought myself a punnet of raspberries and an Eat Natural nut bar - I am sure they are very high fat (mainly because they don't tell you the nutritionals!) but it is good fat and might help keep me regular! For lunch the lovely photographers had made an excellent, wholesome soup (and I didn't have any of the 3 different types of bread I had made) and then I had a mango, a yoghurt and a pack of tootie frooties for supper when I got back. Hmm. Not ideal nutritionally!

Anyway, I had a couple of hours peace in the car driving to and fro Ripon with no radio as it's broken. I have concluded that the slow progress of weight loss in the past fortnight is not really a problem with my food intake but more the fact that I am not moving. I have been on my feet for over 15 hours today but not once have I been even remotely out of breath. I am busy, busy, busy but not doing any exercise. I feel the urge to move! So, tomorrow will be the end of the first three weeks of my quest and the start of a more organised routine (not a good word - it just doesn't suit the rather haphazard person that is me!). The dog will be thrilled. My other issue could be that I am not a natural drinker (I have my moments!) and, other than mugs of tea (which I tend to make and then leave around the house) I don't drink. I will have a glass of water once a week at the most. I must make an effort to drink some water. Tomorrow I will leave a jug on the side and aim to drink it by the end of the day. Mind you, have I got time for frequent trips to the loo.....?

Tomorrow my baby girl starts secondary school. I will tell you how we go on.

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment