Friday 11 September 2009

Chipping off the block

14st 12lb. Four weeks in and 10lb off - not exactly speedy but good solid progress.

I have this vision of me made of stone and someone chipping little bits off me with a chisel - so far they have worked a little off stomach (definitely flatter) and legs (definitely less fat - can't go so far as to say slimmer). Now if you could just start work on the enormous, very obvious, easy-to-work-on bottom in the middle, I would be very grateful. And they are more than welcome to take three or four pounds this week!

I am feeling buzzy and happy today and I can nearly take my jeans off without undoing them - I have been so impressed by this loss of inches that I have been threatening to do it all round Hawes - perish the thought!

I am off out for dinner any minute now (pre-ordered sardines and thai style chicken) so will be off any sec. Partner will not be thrilled if I come in merry at midnight and waste the good humour on blogging!

Back tomorrow with longer discussion.

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment