Friday 25 September 2009

One down, three to go!

14st 8lb. Good. That's a stone since I started six weeks ago. I am 25% of the way there.

A stone. 14lbs. 7 bags of sugar. 28 blocks of lard. 100 Mars Bars. I like lard best as it's so graphic - I imagine it being liposuctioned off my thighs and backside!

It may seem slow progress but if I can carry on at the same pace, it will mean achieving my target of 4 stone on 29th January 2010 - I can live with that! The most positive thing I can say though, is that even if it had only been 6lb, it would have been 6lb less than it would have been if I hadn't started at all (or even more, as I would probably have added another pound by now!). It really doesn't matter how long it takes, although it is frustrating if loss is steady.
For me, it is 22lb since the beginning of the year and, more importantly, it shows. I feel so much better.

I am setting myself a 4 stone target. I know I can do it as I have done it before (4 years ago). At that time, I never imagined getting any where near that. I remember catching sight of myself going out one night and doing a double take - I was amazed that the woman in the mirror was me. I want that feeling again. I will have it.

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment