Saturday 14 November 2009

What is the matter with me?

I knew it wasn't going to be easy today. I slept appallingly for starters and was really tired, which is not good for my resolve. Add to that a proper turkey dinner and worse, my gorgeous (though I say it myself!) Christmas pudding with rum sauce. I knew the situation was beyond reprieve when my two lovely ladies on the other side of the kitchen commented that, for someone on a diet, I wasn't half eating alot today.

So, I have eaten too much and not moved a muscle in terms of exercise. Not good. Not happy with myself. I have just grabbed the dog by her ears (affectionately) as she reclines in an arm chair and promised her a VERY long, lovely walk tomorrow, regardless of the weather.

Please God, let me have a good night's sleep. I am whacked!

I must make progress.
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment