Friday 13 November 2009

A quiet day

14st 3lb. I was hoping for a loss. Last night was book club at my friend with the fabulous kitchen - thankfully she is an amazing cook as well so deserves her appliances! Anyway, I steadfastly avoided the nibbles, the beautiful pear crumble and cream, the Stilton, the chocolate biscuits with the coffee. I ate chicken, roast vegetables and tomato salad. So, I thought I might have been rewarded. Never mind.

Today has been work all day so no walk, jog or exercise of any description. I had Weetabix for breakfast, courgette & creme fraiche soup with an egg sandwich from the local deli for lunch and smoked salmon & prawns with a slice of bread for supper.

Tomorrow (14th November) I am cooking Christmas Lunch for around 100 people - the air is filled with the smell of Christmas pudding, mince pies and roasting turkeys! Aaaagggghhhh. It's just around the corner!!!!

See you tomorrow.

Exx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice comments about the kitchen! and about my cooking! It was lovely to see you as always.

    ReplyDelete