Friday 21 August 2009

Day 7 End of week 1

15st 3lb. Well, what a week! I am well chuffed. It hasn't even been too hard for a change. This talking to yourself (with the prospect of others reading it) is doing me some good. Now I know 5lb might seem like a lot in one week but, I am a big lass and it is my first week - I am not crash dieting, just cutting out the sugar excess - next week I have no doubt that my losses will be less but my aim is to get to a straight 15 stone. God, the thought of being in the 14's for the first time in over two years is a great one!

My ever loving, tolerant partner is not understanding this blogging business - he is a Dales farmer through and through and I must confess to being a little surprised when I discovered he could use a computer at all and that he had an internet connection (albeit dial-up). He is a gem and comes out with some classics. He is always saying I am beautiful as I am (although I was 4 stone lighter when we started seeing each other, so I suspect he found me attractive then too) and that he hates skinny women. His nightly comment at the moment is that, if my bum gets too small, he'll be moving out - believe me, he's here for the long run! However, last night he came out with a lovely one - he said I had a perfectly proportioned body and a classic hour glass figure. I was almost tempted to believe him and smiled bashfully - then he added, "it's just that yours is a two hour glass, love!"

Men, you've got to love 'em!

Off to bed now after a long but happy day. Won't be checking in tomorrow as I am catering for the wedding. Praying for the rain to stop - forecast not bad so here's hoping.

Back on Sunday,

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment