Sunday 30 August 2009

Day 16 Not again!

15st 1lb. Again! I have been playing with this weight since last Sunday and enough is enough! I am determined to move down tomorrow or certainly by Tuesday - and then never see 15st again for the rest of my life. It's a long time.
Anyway, I am feeling positive and alot better about myself. I have been on a walk with the dog - she is a little confused but absolutely delighted to be getting regular walks with me again (she goes out on the farm anyway). Glee just oozes from every energetic pore and she certainly makes it worth the effort. If only the sun would shine, it would make walks more tempting. The forecast is telling me that the coming week will bring a real taste of autumn - we've been tasting it all summer! I haven't needed to water the garden since June and haven't been to the river swimming with the children at all this year.
I have made my own muesli for breakfast - I have been eating Dorset cereal but, to be frank, I'm knackered by the time I've finished munching my way through a bowl and it's too expensive. I have used jumbo organic oats, normal oats, wholewheat bran, raisins, seeds, a bit of coconut left in the cupboard and some hazelnuts. Anyway, it's very nice and will go well with yoghurt and honey which I love.
There is a report in the Mail on Sunday today about the rise of a new model on the catwalk and how it heralds a new phase in realistic, voluptuous models - I read with interest expecting a new Sophie Dahl (before she sold out and went really thin) only to find she's a size 8! Voluptuous, my fat arse! Nigella Lawson is voluptuous, and certainly not a size 8.
Anyway, positive mood for the week ahead. Off out to dinner which is rare but nice. Must control myself!
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment