Tuesday 25 August 2009

Day 11 In which I pay for yesterday

15st 2lb. Hmm. I think, psychologically, I asked for that one! I was convinced that I was going to put on due to my "naughtiness" yesterday and I did.

Anyway, no such problems today. Stressful and very busy day at work - not a highly nutritious day (peach/beef sandwich/spaghetti hoops on toast/yoghurt, muesli and honey) but a low calorie one. Not exactly fulfilling my 5 a day requirement am I? No chocolate or sugar urges though so back on track.

I am so looking forward to the next few days - for the first time in weeks I am having a few days of relative calm. I am working tomorrow but only writing so at my own pace and then I am taking my two youngest daughters to Leeds for two days - shopping, cinema, a gallery (if I can persuade them). The prospect of not dashing around feeding people is so appealing. I will also make time to walk the dog.

Tomorrow I'll discuss something exciting that happened last week - it restored my faith in human nature (not that it was very dented in the first place!)

Happy weight loss!
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment