Thursday 27 August 2009

Day 13 Off to Leeds

15st 1lb. Stayed the same. Two weeks tomorrow and unfortunately can't weigh myself in the morning as I am going to Leeds on a 2 day break with the girls - all three of them meeting for lunch today - I am a proud mother!
However, all in all, a more stressful week than last - just alot going on and not so organised. Must be more organised. Also, as I am weighing myself daily, it seems alot slower than if I had weighed myself this morning for the first time since last Friday and had lost 2lb.
Thank God for that - you know when you're in a hurry (train to catch in this case but washing to put on line as soon as machine finishes) and, uninstructed with no reason, the computer screen starts to disappear and then tells you it is "configuring updates" - did I ask it to? No, certainly not! Did my blood pressure temporarily soar - you bet it did. It's come back down now as the genius little blog master had saved what I had written. I have however smudged my nail varnish (very rare for me but we are going metropolitan for 2 days!) while trying to clean the bathroom basin while the computer restarted - ultimate multi tasking!
Anyway, I am now in a real hurry. Calm must descend upon me ready for two days shopping (with a little culture thrown into the mix - the girls are unimpressed!). I won't check in tomorrow as we'll be back late.
Happy days!
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment