Thursday 31 December 2009

2010 here we come!!

14st5lb. Ok, so that's not so good. However, in my defense, if it weren't for you lot, I would ignore the scales like the rest of the nation until at least the middle of January until normality is restored. I shall commit now to be down to at least a straight 14st by the middle of January.

I have been a really useless dieter during this blog. On a positive note, I started the year weighing 16st 3lb and feeling utterly crap about myself. I am finishing it weighing almost 2stone less and feeling ok-ish about myself physically and very positive and happy internally, so there has been big progress. I feel as if I am about to motor.

I am going to sign off now as we are going out to supper and then knocking back the odd drink or two before midnight. I will do reflection another day (soon). I am going to get back to regular postings when life settles down again in the new year.

I wish every one a very happy, healthy and fulfilling year ahead.

Loads of love to all,
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment