Monday 14 December 2009

Halo is shining

14st 3lb. Well, I feel as if I have been reprieved. As I admitted yesterday, I have been avoiding the scales and eating too much. I think it must have been slightly balanced by the good, long walks with Lucy.

I have had a lovely, hard working day today, predominantly in church getting set up for the Christmas Tree Festival. We have set up 28 trees ready for families, businesses & individuals to decorate in their own inimitable style by Friday in time for the Preview Supper. The momentum is building for a fantastic Christmas in Askrigg, what with all the trees and the gorgeous Advent windows around the village - it is soooo exciting! There are so many people involved and having fun. Let's hope it continues for the rest of the week.

I am really pleased with myself diet-wise. I had porridge made with water with skimmed milk, honey and seeds for breakfast; sardines on toast (1 slice) and a tangerine for lunch; small bowl of pasta with homemade tomato sauce made with mushrooms & chorizo sausage (not much) and a low fat yoghurt. Good day all round. I even popped out for a quick walk with Lucy in the dark at 9pm - determined!

E xx

1 comment:

  1. You sure have a lot of will power with your diet. It sounds almost toooo difficult for me and you even had the energy to walk the dog!! Post some photos of the 28 C'mas tress is you can - I would love to see how they were decorated

    ReplyDelete