Tuesday 20 October 2009

Spatial awareness

Quick one tonight as I'm tired, in a grotty mood and smell like a deep fat fryer (from work).

14st8lb. Still. Hummm. No time for exercise as it was a long day at work. Tomorrow however, I am going to go out with the dog for a good walk before I set off to work (if I leave it until afterwards, I always have too much to do in too little time).

Tonight I popped into a friend's after work as she wanted my opinion on some carpet samples. Her husband was trying to convince her that they had plenty of wallpaper left on the roll to finish the wall. I said that he definitely didn't have enough. We even tried to bet against it with dinner at a particularly good restaurant but he wasn't falling for that one. Anyway, I was right. There wasn't enough.

I should have warned him, I am very spatially aware. I can judge whether things can fit into a space and am a very adept parker of car. As a child, my mother used to make blancmanche rabbits for tea, which were a favourite. As there were 4 children (5 eventually but my little brother was an after thought) competition was fierce. The argument was always about who could have the head or the bob tail. However, I never joined in the bickering. I knew from a very early age, that the main body of the rabbit contained the most delicious, creamy, pink blancmanche. Who wants the scrawny little head when you can have a big fat body!! (Bearing in mind, I was a scrawny little kid.)

Anyway, the bath is calling. I will write properly tomorrow. I may even make my confession for you.

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment