Tuesday 27 October 2009

I now like aubergines!

Not exactly love, but certainly not dislike! I walked past a box of aubergines in the market today and thought how inviting they looked. I didn't actually buy any as I have two busy days at work and won't have time to cook. I have made some ratatouille to take with me for lunch. Thank you for the cooking suggestions - I will try them. I actually do like moussaka but I don't think it will fit with the diet plans.

I am really excited about my plans for November. I am going to start as I mean to go on. You may notice there isn't a weight at the top of the page - this is not because I have gone back to twice a week weigh in, it's because I know the news won't be good. I have been picking. However, today I have been much better. I grabbed a piece of toast & honey on my way out to work, then a hard boiled egg with a tomato and cucumber for lunch and two pieces of toast with peanut butter for supper. Too much bread I know but I was late in after a busy day and was too tired to bother as everyone else had eaten.

I am suffering from lack of exercise which generates that "feel good" factor. As I will be in work from 5.30am to midnight tomorrow, other than being on my feet all day, I won't get a walk and will miss tennis again this week. I really miss it and will try to organise a game for the weekend when I have NOTHING PLANNED!!!! What a joy!

Anyway, I'm signing out until Friday at the earliest due to work commitments.

Happy dieting
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment