Monday 11 January 2010

Enjoying being good

Good day today both generally and with food. I decided that enough was enough and this kamikaze eating has got to stop.

So, cut up banana & pear with natural low fat yoghurt and seeds for breakfast. A rocket, prawn and lemon wrap (low fat tortilla) for lunch with a tangerine. A rocket (well, it needs using), prawn (likewise), pear (they're ripe) and avocado salad for supper - it was delicious and made a perfect starter. Mmm. Wot, no main course?

So, pleased with myself. Even more pleased as I tormented myself by making Shepherd's Pie with carrots and peas followed by syrup sponge and custard for Bruce and the children. Those lovely crusty bits round the edge of the dish - all left in the dish. Bonus star for lizzie.

Took Lucy out in the snow which I'm sure is the physical equivalent of twice the distance - it's very firming (or would be if I did more of it). I have been to our village singing group - an informal collection of all ages who just enjoy singing. It's surprisingly like a workout after an hour and far preferable to a fitness class.

Please let me stay in the zone.....

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment