Thursday 4 February 2010

HaHa...the pedometer is dodgy!

Speedy blog as I am absolutely knackered.

I just wanted to let you know that I went on my little run this morning (I think over a third is jogged now) with the pedometer and it showed 0.91 miles - I knew it!!! It needs to be carefully placed and in my haze yesterday, it obviously wasn't put on the right bit of my waistband. I shall now try tomorrow and see what it says.

I have had a really busy day at work, viewing lovely properties with some lovely people (I am so lovely at the mo, aren't I?!) but its exhausting smiling, chatting encouragingly and being enthusiastic. I had the usual breakfast and then made a batch of carrot & coriander soup for working lunch (with 3 dates). We all had a pork chop with lots of veggies for supper.

Continuing on the right track.

E xx

2 comments:

  1. I have to get a pedometer. Read in a Health section of the paper that we should take 10,000 steps a day. Wow, that seems a lot to me or am I just lazy? I take a 40 min walk everyday if possible but i don't think that is 10,000 steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate these arbitrary rules they come up with - 5 pieces of veg, 10000 paces, 6 pints of water, 6g salt, 2 eggs a week, 21 units. We are all different - sizes, lifestyles, physiques - they can't be right for everybody.

    ReplyDelete